Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is a disambiguation page for an article title with multiple meanings.
- People can use this page to find the article they were looking for, or something more specific.
" 'M " may refer to any of the following glitch Pokémon within the first generation of Pokémon games, as the string "'M" appears in all of these glitch Pokémon's names.
- GlitchDex/RB:000 - The glitch Pokémon 'M (hex:00). Commonly found via the old man trick.
- GlitchDex/RB:239 - The glitch Pokémon ゥ$'M (hex:EF) in Pokémon Red and Blue.
- GlitchDex/RB:246 - The glitch Pokémon G'MP (hex:F6) in Pokémon Red and Blue. A Clefable hybrid.
- GlitchDex/RB:247 - The glitch Pokémon 'Ng'Mp (hex:F7) in Pokémon Red and Blue. A Pidgeot hybrid.
- GlitchDex/RB:251 - The glitch Pokémon 'M'Ng (hex:FB) in Pokémon Red and Blue.
- GlitchDex/RB:254 - The glitch Pokémon 'M (hex:FE) in Pokémon Red and Blue.
- GlitchDex/RB:255 - The glitch Pokémon 'M (hex:FF) in Pokémon Red and Blue. Since it is a hybrid Charizard, it is often referred to as "Charizard 'M".