MetascriptDex/RB:D5F0 (Professor Oak's Laboratory)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts in Professor Oak's Laboratory in Pokémon Red and Blue.
The script is controlled by memory address D5F0.
- 0x16: May force player character to continuously walk down on the spot. Going in any direction will cause Red to zoom past the screen. Exiting the lab appears to be disabled. Graphics are corrupted for both the edges of the map and the upper half, as well as while the player is walking. Texts within the map are corrupted.
- 0x17: Arbitrary code execution at region A7CF in SRAM.
- 0x18, 0x1B: May reset the game (but this reset is not a Glitch Dimension)
- 0x1E: Arbitrary code execution at region D72E in RAM.
- 0x1F: Arbitrary code execution at region A6CB in SRAM.
- 0x20: All buttons except for Start may be disabled.
- 0x52: Arbitrary code execution at region D5F0 in RAM.
In the disassembly project, the pointer table to each indexed function is at 07:4B28 OaksLabScriptPointers
Here is a dump of the first 128 pointers in that list from English Blue. The endianness is reverse of above, and all ROM pointers are in bank 7 (for example; script 00 points to 07:4B4E).
4E4B 6E4B 824B A24B D24B FD4B 364C 724C 804C 004D 6D4D B94D 034E 324E 6D4E B04E 124F D44F 0950 FA4B D7CB 7FC8 FA10 CFA7 C03E 31EA 4DCC 3E15 CD6D 3E21 2ED7 CBA6 3E01 EAF0 D5C9 3E08 E08C 117E 4BCD 3A36 3E02 EAF0 D5C9 4040 40FF FA30 D7CB 47C0 3E31 EA4D CC3E 11CD 6D3E 3E2E EA4D CC3E 15CD 6D3E 3E03 EAF0 D5C9 CDD7 3D21 D3CC 11CF 4BCD 0C35 3DEA 38CD CD86 343E 01E0 8CAF E08D CDA6 343E 05E0 8CAF E08D CDA6 343E 04EA F0D5 C940 08FF FA38 CDA7 C021 47D7 CBC6 214B D7CB C63E 01E0 8C3E 04E0 8DCD A634 CD29 2421 33D7 CB8E CD07 233E 05EA F0D5 C93E FCEA 6BCD 3E11 E08C CD20 29CD D73D 3E12 E08C CD20 29CD D73D 3E13 E08C CD20 29CD D73D 3E14 E08C CD20 2921
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Wiki by expanding it.|