MetascriptDex/RB:D5F4 (Viridian City)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts in Viridian City in Pokémon Red and Blue.
The script is controlled by memory address D5F4.
- 0x0A: May cause an invisible message box to appear, in which A can be pressed to play the new line arrow but the message may last indefinitely.
- 0x0D: Makes buttons on the d-pad not work. After a short while, the screen begins to flash in multiple colors.
- 0x0E: Arbitrary code execution at region D74C in RAM.
- 0x10: Arbitrary code execution at region FAC9 in Echo RAM (a copy of DAC9 in RAM). In the middle of stored Pokémon data in the PC.
- 0x11: Arbitrary code execution at region D361 in RAM (current player y-position).
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Wiki by expanding it.|