MetascriptDex/RB:D5F8 (Route 3)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts on Route 3 in Pokémon Red and Blue.
The script is controlled by memory address D5F8.
Done at position y=08, x=00:
- 0x03, 0x04, 0x05, 0x06, 0x10: May reset the game (not a Glitch Dimension). Potential side effects are unknown.
- 0x07, 0x09, 0x0B: Trainer challenge music may play, and the screen may become almost fully white in a 'washout' effect (some parts do not become white at first). Script may change to script 0x0D afterwards, and can walk around. Opening the menu and closing it may reload Red's sprite. Opening the menu immediately may make a "45 ERROR."/"0 ERROR." message visible.
- 0x08, 0x0A: Trainer challenge music may play (two times, only playing for a short time at first (0x08), and pressing Start may result in a "0 ERROR." Script may be changed to 0x00 afterwards.
- 0x0D: 'Wash-out' to white effect similar to 0x07, 0x09, 0x0B but with no error message or music playing.
- 0x0E, 0x0F: May result in arbitrary code execution at region D7C3 in RAM.
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Wiki by expanding it.|