MetascriptDex/RB:D600 (Route 6)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts on Route 6 in Pokémon Red and Blue.
The script is controlled by memory address D600.
Tested at position y=0x23, x=0x08:
- 0x03, 0x05: May play one of the Trainer approach themes two times. Walking lag applies.
- 0x04, 0x07: Walking lag applies
- 0x06, 0x08: May play the same Trainer approach theme as above, and then freeze the game
- 0x0B: Arbitrary code execution at region D7C9 in WRAM
- 0x0C: May cause glitch audio to play
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Wiki by expanding it.|