MetascriptDex/RB:D60E (Route 22 gate)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts in Route 22's gate in Pokémon Red and Blue.
This script is controlled by memory address D60E.
- 0x08, 0x0E: Controls other than Start to open the menu may be disabled when the menu is closed
- 0x09, 0x11: Screen may flash white before freezing the game on a black screen
- 0x0A: Screen may be given a blank and red palette with a flickering gray line pattern. Does not occur while walking. Flickering temporarily stops if the Start menu is opened. Map script is fixed if the player speaks with the guard
- 0x0B: Game freezes. Glitch audio may very briefly play before the freeze
- 0x0C: Game may freeze with a white screen
- 0x12, 0x15: Game may freeze if the player passes the guard and enters from the south
- 0x13: Game may freeze with a white screen. A glitched screen may be seen prior to the freeze
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Wiki by expanding it.|