MetascriptDex/RB:D61D (Sea Route 19)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts in Sea Route 19 in Pokémon Red and Blue.
This script is controlled by memory address D61D.
- 0x03, 0x05, 0x07, 0x09, 0x0B: Walking lag, Trainer approach music may play. Walking down far enough from Fuchsia City may also change the player's third item into a TM23, for unknown reasons. (see Sea Route 19 item 3 morphing glitch)
- 0x04: Walking lag
- 0x06: Walking lag, Trainer approach music may play. Script may advance to 0x08
- 0x08: Walking lag
- 0x0A, 0x0C: Walking lag, Trainer approach music may play. May be slightly different to others (observed game freezes earlier than 0x03, 0x06 and other previous, similar cases).
- 0x0D, 0x14: No known effect/May revert to script 0x00
- 0x0E: Game may freeze (no white screen)
- 0x0F-0x13, 0x15: Game may freeze
YouTube videos of item 3 morphing effect
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Wiki by expanding it.|