MetascriptDex/RB:D61F (Safari Zone entrance)
(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts at the Safari Zone entrance in Pokémon Red and Blue.
This script is controlled by memory address D61F.
- 0x07, 0x09: No known effect/staff do not stop you to pay
- 0x08, 0x0B: Game may freeze
- 0x0A: Player/NPC sprites may disappear and game may freeze
- 0x0C: Game may freeze (no glitched/white screen)
- 0x0D: (See below)
From south entrance:
Staff offer you to enter the Safari Zone (Amazing Man may occur). If yes, you may continuously walk up and get the "Leaving early?" message. If no, you may walk down activating the exit, and script is changed to 0x04 (a valid script for when the player hasn't activated a game). If yes to "Leaving early?", you may walk down significantly, to the exit mat. The exit will be blocked unless you make at least one more step other than down. If no, you may walk one step up and the "Leaving early?" message may appear again. This can be repeated to get blocked at the top entrance mat.
From north entrance:
Staff offer you to enter the Safari Zone (Amazing Man may occur). If yes, you may walk out of bounds, freezing the game. If no, script may be changed to 0x00 ('not entered Safari Zone'), but the game will still think you're in there, allowing for you to run out of Safari Zone steps and get a Glitch City or perform mute Fuchsia City or Cerulean City.
- 0x0E: Game may freeze with staff facing down
- 0x0F-0x11, 0x13: Game may freeze
- 0x12: No known effect/staff do not stop you to pay
- 0x14: Game may freeze, with no NPC sprites
- 0x15: Game may flash white then freeze with a black screen
- 0x16: Game may freeze
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Wiki by expanding it.|