MetascriptDex/RB:D650 (Unknown Dungeon B1F)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts at Unknown Dungeon (Mewtwo's floor; B1F) in Pokémon Red and Blue.
The script is controlled by memory address D650.
- 0x01: Trainer escape glitch compatible script
- 0x02, 0x0C: Unknown effect/game may not freeze
- 0x03: Arbitrary code execution at F808 (D808)
- 0x04-0x06, 0x14: Game may freeze
- 0x07: Arbitrary code execution at D85F
- 0x08-0x0B: Walking lag (Vileplume's cry may play every step) repeatedly
- 0x0D: Game may freeze after appearance of corrupted tiles on screen
- 0x0E: Arbitrary code execution at CD5F
- 0x0F: Glitch audio may play and script may soon change to 0x11 (walking around might be necessary)
- 0x12: Invalid opcode at 11:5CE8 (original hardware: freeze, 3DS Virtual Console: unknown effect)
- 0x13: Controls may lock, and eventually what seems like an invisible evolution screen may appear. Game may appear to lock up with music still playing afterwards.
- 0x15: Arbitrary code execution at D0CD
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Wiki by expanding it.|