MetascriptDex/RB:D661 (Bill's house)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts for Bill's House in Pokémon Red and Blue. The script is controlled by memory address D661.
- 0x01: May change to 0x02 and lock up controls
- 0x02: Bill will walk out and script will revert to 0x00. It is possible to spawn a duplicate of Bill; the one that normally gives the player the S.S. Ticket.
- 0x03: Similar to 0x02
- 0x04: Unknown/no visible effect
- 0x05: Unused event. Causes Pokémon storage system only PC to appear with text "Switch on!" and may cause Amazing Man.
- 0x06: Arbitrary code execution at FAC9 (Echo RAM DAC9 copy)
- 0x07: ACE (C109)
- 0x08: May cause a 'walk-on spot' effect for the player on the exit mat. This may include some non-facing down stepping. Upon moving to another tile, a Glitch City may appear
- 0x09: Game may freeze
- 0x0A: Game may freeze
- 0x0B: ACE (SRAM: A011)
- 0x0C: Game may freeze
- 0x0D: ACE (ECH0:E001 i.e. C001)
- 0x0E: ACE (CD8C)
- 0x0F: Controls may lock up
- 0x10: Invalid opcode freeze at 0:0244. If this is Virtual Console, ACE at SRAM:A73E might occur, but Virtual Console would likely always interpret it as locked, resulting in a freeze.
- 0x11: Unknown/no visible effect
- 0x12: ACE (C9D6)
- 0x13: Music may stop and controls may lock up without affecting the screen/freeze?
- 0x14: Program counter attempts to run FF40 (LCDC (LCD Control) (R/W)) in I/O region (typically freeze)
- 0x15: Game may reset itself
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Wiki by expanding it.|