Mute Sendoff Spring glitch
|PRAMA Initiative a également une page sur Mute Sendoff Spring glitch.|
The mute Sendoff Spring glitch or Sendoff Spring to Silent Spring glitch is a minor glitch in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl that causes Sendoff Spring to become silent. It is similar to the mute Route 214 glitch.
- You need to have beaten the Elite Four to access Spring Path and Sendoff Spring.
- Go to Veilstone City then go south into Route 214.
- Ride the Bicycle, then go down and right into Spring Path.
- Go into the entrance to Sendoff Spring.
- Dismount the Bicycle then go back on it.
The music for Sendoff Spring will be muted until you encounter a wild Pokémon and end the battle, causing the the Bicycle music to play and the Sendoff Spring music to return when you dismount. Alternatively, you can just go back to Spring Path or Fly away.