From Glitch City Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

International trades involving a Japanese game is a red link on this and a few other pages. Is there a page for this already (I don't know how getting an invalid Mon through an international trade works so it might be titled differently), and if not, should there be one? Sherkel (talk) 15:13, 14 January 2020 (-06)

I'm unsure if we have that one, no. Yes, I made a method some time ago so can add it. ^^ From Evie (Torchickens) ✿ 08:30, 15 January 2020 (-06)