MetascriptDex/RB:D601 (Route 8)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts on Route 8 in Pokémon Red and Blue.
The script is controlled by memory address D601.
Tested at y=0x08, x=0x3B:
- 0x03, 0x06, 0x08, 0x0B: May cause walking lag
- 0x04: May play one of the Trainer approach themes, and then cause walking lag
- 0x05, 0x07: May play one of the Trainer approach themes, and then freeze the game due to an invalid opcode (0xFD) at region 1F:52E9 in the ROM
- 0x09: Game may freeze due to the same invalid opcode as above, but without playing the Trainer approach theme
- 0x0E, 0x14: Arbitrary code execution at region D7CD in WRAM
- 0x15: Pressing A or B may play glitch audio
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Wiki by expanding it.|