MetascriptDex/RB:D630 (Pokémon Tower 7F)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts for Pokémon Tower 7F in Pokémon Red and Blue.
This script is controlled by memory address D630.
- 0x01: Though it can be used as the Trainer escape glitch script, there may be a further glitch in which the menu is opened again with the d-pad locked. Once it is closed, all controls may lock up. However, if the menu was on items, it is possible to Escape Rope away with no known issues.
- 0x02: Start menu opens, game may lock up if it is closed
- 0x03: Unknown/game may not freeze
- 0x04: May warp player to Mr. Fuji's house immediately (likely not a glitch script)
- 0x05: Screen may flash black and game may freeze
- 0x06: Game may freeze
- 0x07: Game may lock up with music still playing
- 0x08-0x0B: Game may freeze
- 0x0C: Unknown effect/game may not freeze
- 0x0D, 0x0E: Game may freeze
- 0x0F, 0x10: Unknown effect/game may not freeze
- 0x11: Game may freeze
- 0x12: Unknown effect/game may not freeze
- 0x13: Game may freeze
- 0x14: Game may lock up with music still playing
- 0x15: Game may freeze
- 0x16: Screen may flash black and game may freeze
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Wiki by expanding it.|