|Name (transcribed): (Variable name)|
Identifier (HEX): B4
Identifier (DEC): 180
Applicable for Super Glitch?: Yes
Effect byte: 0x27
Effect pointer: ?
Type : (Variable name) (0x2B)
Animation/Mirror Move: Comet Punch (0x04)
PP (no PP Ups): 50
Successfully using this glitch move without significant Super Glitch corruption (e.g. by having a 0x50 sub-tile early in the saved screen data) may result in the digging a hole for one turn and damaging with Comet Punch's animation the next turn.
This glitch move is an unused field move outside of battle.
Glitch Pokémon which learn (variable name) (0xB4)
- ゥL ゥM 4 (hex:C6) (at Level 240)
- 4B 8 4 8 (hex:D1) (via PkMnaPkMnゥ ♂ fPkMnk (hex:D8) at Level 96 and Level 240)
- Aゥ G (hex:D4) (at Level 240)
- PkMnaPkMnゥ ♂ fPkMnk (hex:D8) (at Level 96 and Level 240)
- 94 (hex:F1) (at Level 224)
- 'B' ゥ (0xF1) (Level 224)