From Glitch City WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|PRAMA Initiative a également une page sur Trick Zone.|
- The player must not have battled one particular trainer found on Route 9 (as shown in the picture below)
- The player should Fly or Teleport away from the first trainer.
- The player should go and battle the second trainer but must make him walk over.
- The player should read this sign:
If performed correctly, glitch dialog will be displayed, immediately after this, the player shall be forced into a wild Pokémon battle. After the battle is over, all the overworld characters will appear as 'glitchy blocks' (see picture).
- One can also substitute the Cerulean City's Sign with:
- The Pokémon Center's sign in Celadon City.
- The Pidgeot in Saffron City.
- The fourth SNES on the Third Floor of the Celadon Department Store.
- The poster in the Game Corner.
- This glitch works much like the Zero Error glitch but it is performed in a different area, which gives different results.
- Using this glitch can cause additional effects due to its potential to prevent Pikachu from following the player.